Take a look at the screens of our App
1. Install the server.
2. Make sure the server is running.
1. Press connections
2. Create a Connection either Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
3. Choose a name as you like :P
4. The Default password (remote) has been set. If you want to change it. Do the changes in both the Client & Server.
5. If you created a Wi-Fi Connection, You need to find your computer IP address.
It will be located in the icon tray at the bottom right of the screen. Once you have it type it in. It should look something like this (192.168.x.x)
6. If you created a Bluetooth Connection, Select the Bluetooth Address of your PC by scanning it
7. Save your Connection
8. Long press your Connection and select use
9. After that choose any feature & Use IT!
- Oneill Verine
- Longley Jammie
- Snow Ingemar
Open the server App and Remove the Tick from Force disable Unicode windows alt trick
If the connection is unauthenticated. Then check the passwords entered in both the server & the Client.
Copyright © AruLNadhaN 2017